I already had the Versatile Blogger Award logo, but I like the size of this one much better! Thank you, Momma from A Momma’s View, for nominating me for this wonderful award! I consider this a huge compliment, as one of my original purposes for this blog was to be versatile. And I apologize to all you nominees for taking so darn long to find time for this post!
First, the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog. ✓
- Next, select 10-15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ✓
- Nominate those 10-15 bloggers for the Award—you may include a link to this post. ✓
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself. ✓
Now, for my seven facts. I checked with my previous acceptance post for this award—I don’t want to risk any repeats!
- My horse is no longer mine. It’s not finalized yet, but I consider the separation done.
- I am not your average girl—I hate makeup.
- I can be extremely opinionated. I try to be civil, but…
- I accept global warming as a fact and hope that one day I’ll find the courage to act.
- My real name isn’t Perse. You guys all know that, right?
- I am writing a series called Eclipse that I intend to publish. Book one is called Penumbra. Book two is called Umbra. The genre is sci-fi/futuristic/dystopian.
- I have such a busy life…but I promise I’ll try to get back to blogging!
Now for my nominees. I’ve chosen very carefully…