What an honor to be nominated for the Dragon Loyalty Award by the Momma from A Momma’s View! The Momma is one of my most loyal followers and I consider her a friend in the blogging world. This is my first nomination for this award, so I’m excited to accept!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post. ✓
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated. ✓
- Give 7 facts about yourself. ✓
The bloggers I have chosen to nominate have all faithfully supported me for many months now. Since my blog is only a year and a half old, that is an impressively huge fraction of my time as a blogger. I appreciate all you have done to support me and my blog, be it liking post after post (I don’t know how you all find time for that) or helping me improve my writing skills. You all—each and every one of you—definitely deserve the Dragon Loyalty Award.
- But I Smile Anyway…
- Behind the White Coat
- Send Sunshine
- Author S B Mazing
- It’s a Start
Now, seven facts about me…hmm, let’s try to avoid repeats from my last few awards…
- I didn’t always love astronomy. That started only around about seventh grade.
- My family and I moved for the first time when I was two. While my parents moved furniture, I slept soundly in a corner, oblivious to the boxes that threatened to land on my head.
- The youngest age I can remember writing (or still have the records) is second grade, seven years old, but I feel like I’ve been writing for far longer.
- Whenever I try to organize my desk, it just gets cluttered all over again.
- I never finish my to-do list before it fills up again, and that’s the way I like it.
- I am always writing. Even when I’m not blogging, I always have about five different stories on hold.
- I am not actually a professional astronomer or anything. But my Astronomical Chronicles and Chemistry Queries info comes from real, reviewed sources.