On this blog, I try to bring the wonders of the universe right to your doorstep by simplifying scientific topics.
You won’t find any of the usual science “technobabble” on this blog.
If you’re new to this blog, feel free to take a look around. I’ve been putting it through some major renovations, but there’s still a fair bit to check out.
If you know me from before this blog was temporarily closed down, welcome back! Science at Your Doorstep is active, and it’s staying that way indefinitely.
By all means, feel free to follow! If you’re a WordPress user, you can click the “follow” button at the top of the sidebar. Otherwise, click the button to follow via email. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address, and my posts will be delivered straight to your inbox. You won’t get any other email communication from me.
Below, you’ll find some news on what’s going on around here.
- This post will only stay up long enough to keep you apprised of a couple of changes I’m making to this blog.
- All content that does not reflect my brand—science—has been removed, and can be found at the Old Content Archive if you want to see it again. This link is also on my “Find Me Online” page in the menu.
- I’m finished tinkering with the menu, sidebar, and category names.
- Blog Facebook page now available!
- Science at Your Doorstep is on Twitter!
- All content is being slimmed down, reorganized, and edited to reflect my current writing ability. This may take some time.
- This post, another post, and my About page talk all about the changes this blog has gone and will be going through, so feel free to check them out if you’re confused.
- By all means, feel free to follow! Click the WordPress follow button or, if you don’t use WordPress, the email follow button in the sidebar!